It is our responsibility to ensure the comfort and safety of everyone we care for. If you feel this is not being achieved, please let our Matron know by either asking for a chat or writing a letter and we will do everything we can to rectify the situation quickly. If needed, the complaint will be investigated, and this will be confirmed back to you in writing.

In the unfortunate event that you are not satisfied with our response you can raise the matter with the Local Government Ombudsman:

                Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman, PO Box 4771, Coventry, CV4 0EH.

For residents funded by the NHS please contact:

NHS Northamptonshire Integrated Care Board
Haylock House, Kettering Parkway, Venture Park, Kettering, NN15 6EY.  Telephone 0121 611 0640. email

Or alternatively:

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1 4QP.

For residents funded by NNC please contact:

Adult Social Care Services, Sheerness House, 41 Meadow Road, Kettering, NN16 8TL. Telephone 0300 126 3000